Sunday 11 August 2013

Hold this strongly

Instead of choosing violets, I'll take roses. Instead of flying with you in the sky, I'd rather choose diving with you in the deep sea. Instead of walking beside the beach, I'd rather sleep with you on the sand until the sun rises. When no one else was looking, I found you without happiness, hunger for love and full of emptiness. You were different before, even purely different before we met.

I'm getting to know you deeper until one day, you asked for my heart. With the confirmation you gave that you are not anybody else's, I accepted you. I adapted with your situation and I started my steps to change you to be a better one. I still feel happy by your presence. Even just a bit, even just a smile. Frankly, I'm tired of getting hurt, no matter who the cause is.

I don't have any regrets. As long as I live by touching your heart in any ways, it's all that matters to me.

No comments: